Welcome to the Surfface

 Welcome to Mini World Surfface Blog


Hello dear readers, I'm here to announce this new blog, my name is Carlos Henrique or also known as The power Skeleton -_-, I have more than 2 years of experience with Blogger and I came here to use it to create a new and focused on Mini World. I'm Brazilian and I have two Brazilian blogs that I recommend you check:

http://mmwikipt-br.blogspot.com.br/(Blogosfera) {About Roblox and more..}

https://mineworldgaleriablog.blogspot.com/(Mini World Master Guide){About Mini World, portuguese version with translate}
In this Blog I will talk about Mini World with curiosities, theories and much more ... various related content and also posts from the Mini World Master Guide in English. Well I will be using translation with Google Translate, if there are meaningless words please leave a comment or contact me.

Well that's it, I hope you enjoy.

Official Blog page on Facebook

๐Ÿ‘‰ Check here ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

-----------------------------

Official Blog Twitter:


๐Ÿ‘‰ Check here ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

------------------------

My Twitter: 3


๐Ÿ‘‰ Check here ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

------------------------------

disclosure

Play Craft (Youtuber top from Mini World)



Brazilian guy who makes top content from Mini World:


Biah Macedo


✿ ● ‿ ● ✿

Comments